LEARNING VIA ONLINE PLATFORM
Property Data Collection
Payment Plan – R4 500 (First payment R3000, two installments of R750)
RECIEVE YOUR FREE PRACTIONERS GUIDE WORTH R450
The aim of the Online course in Property Data Collection is to provide an entry level orientation to property data collection. Property data collection is required for various purposes such as residential property and data collection for the purposes of value determination for municipal rating purposes.
This short course is designed with a practical application within the real estate environment. It provides a practical approach for facilitating the development of the necessary data collection competencies and associated Critical-Cross Field Outcomes skills. This hands-on course is designed to teach new real estate practitioners
specific skills. It combines a theoretical overview with the practical skills required for accurate and complete property data collection.
The course may also be used for any person undertaking property data collection. The course will guide the delegate through the various elements required for property data collection. In addition, delegates will undertake a series of practical exercises to test their knowledge of the theoretical content as well as to provide them with the actual skills set to complete the tasks assigned to them as property data collectors.
The course covers the following chapters:
- Property Data Collection Environment
- Data Collection Planning
- Property Data Sources
- Communication for Property Data Collection
- Physical Data Collection Inspections
- Data Quality Management
- Application of Data Collection Theory
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts of property data collection.
- Understanding property and the Legislative overview.
- Explain and understand data collection concepts, methods, tools and instruments.
- Explain and understand locating property data for property data collection.
- Understand and communicate effectively with the public about property data collection.
- Understand what data must be collected and how to read a building plan correctly.
- Understand internal and external inspections.
- Understand processes pertaining to data quality management, data review, self-review, external review.
- Collect, analyse, organise, and critically evaluate information when available information resources assessed are relevant for data collection.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
This course is ideal for you if you are a Property Valuations Agent, as well as real estate professionals, Property Assessors and Local Government.
- Participants should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology at NQF Level 3.